Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Phil still has feelings for Angel

MANILA, Philippines – Azkals player Phil Younghusband said all he wishes for his ex-girlfriend Angel Locsin is her happiness.
Phil Younghusband
The Filipino-British footballer admitted that his feelings remain deep for the Kapamilya actress, with whom he recently parted ways.

“For me there's no rules with love, if you love someone that's just what you care and that's what the heart wants,” said the 26-year-old during his appearance at the launching of Circuit Makati.

Younghusband said despite their break-up, he remains friends with Locsin.

He even said will be watching the actress' latest teleserye, “Legal Wife.”

“I'm okay, friends pa rin kami ni Angel. I wish the best for her, she has the ‘Legal Wife’ coming out so I wish her the best for that… I'll be watching,” said Younghusband.

Younghusband said he keeps himself occupied with football and family these days, without thinking of having a date on Valentine’s Day.

He also denied rumors linking him to another actress, KC Concepcion.

“It's just football for me. Maybe at the right time. And no I’m not dating anyone. Valentine's Day? Malayo pa, malayo pa ang Valentine's Day,” he said.

Although the Azkals player wouldn’t admit it, it seems that he remains open at having a relationship with Locsin again.

“Hindi ko alam... You'll never know,” said Younghusband. “I really want what's best for her. I want her to be happy.”

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/01/15/14/phil-still-has-feelings-angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About