Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ruffa Gutirerez's mantra for 2014

With the new year, Rufa Gutierrez has set a new goal: new love for 2014.
Ruffa Gutierrez
"I know this 2014 magkakaroon na ako. My mantra this year is never settle for anything less than what you should deserve," Ruffa said at the launch of Belo's 2014 calendar on Tuesday, January 14.

After being single for more than two years, Ruffa believes she can finally find romance.

"Feeling ko ngayong 2014, dadating na yung love life ko. I don’t know, I just feel it. Hindi ko alam kung Mr. Right, sana siya na yung Mr. Right. Two years and six months wala akong love life so feeling ko kailangan namang may inspirasyon this year."

Do her daughters Lorin and Venice (by estranged husband, Turkish businessman Yilmaz Bektas) want her to have a boyfriend?

Daughters’ reaction

"Hindi naman nila ako pine-pressure pero there are times na gusto nila makipagbalikan ako sa daddy nila. There are times naman na gusto nila makahanap na ako ng love. Sabi nila, 'Mommy deserves to be loved.' Pero kapag nakikita nila na Yilmaz and I are talking again, ‘Oh I hope you and Babba can be a family again.’”
Ruffa knows her daughters only want the best for her.

“So medyo confused pa sila sa aspetong iyon. But I know that deep down in their hearts, they just want me to be happy. I’m sure hindi naman din ako magpapakilala ng isang tao sa kanila na alam kong hindi naman ako sure."

Valentine's day is fast approaching but Ruffa doesn't have plans yet. She is currently filming their family reality show "It Takes Guts to be a Gutierrez," starring her dad Eddie Gutierrez, mom Annabelle Rama and her brothers.

"Let’s see what’s going to happen in February kasi alam ko shooting and it will be very busy so depende pa. I know there are many things that will happen. And I am just so confident that this will be a very good year," Ruffa said.

Source: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/ruffa-gutirerez-s-mantra-for-2014-085355169.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About