Monday, January 13, 2014

Jed Madela unfazed by weight comments

MANILA – “ASAP” mainstay Jed Madela does not take offense when people comment on his weight.
Jed Madela
However, this does not mean he is not doing anything about it, admitting that he is now back in the gym to keep himself fit.

“What’s nice about ngayon, siguro because I’ve established na rin myself in the industry, meron pa ring mga issue na ganun but I’m not so much affected anymore,” he told ABS-CBN News in an interview.

The Kapamilya singer said he now wants to live a healthy lifestyle in preparation for his upcoming projects this year.

“Now it’s for myself, not for anything else or dahil pinagtitripan ako na mataba. I’m doing this for myself. Ang dami ng nakaline up na trabaho for 2014 -- albums, concerts. I take things as it come. 2013 has been a very good year for me and I’m looking forward to a better one,” he said.

Despite this, Madela revealed that he recently had to see a doctor because he had an asthma attack while working out.

“This year, I’ve been trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I went back to the gym and I’ve been eating really strict diet. Siguro I pushed myself too hard, first week pa lang talagang tinodo ko. Nabigla siguro katawan ko. I had an asthma attack, I had a couple of cramps, sa chest ko and other parts of my body,” he said.

Saying he will now take things moderately, Madela stressed that he is determined to be healthier in 2014.

“Sabi ng doctor nabigla ako. Siguro hinay-hinay lang. masyado akong na-excite sa sobrang daming pinagpe-prepare-an ko sa 2014, kailangan pumayat. But I’m better now. Medyo may hika pa ng konti but I’m doing well,” he said.

Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/01/13/14/jed-madela-unfazed-weight-comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About