Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bea Rose Santiago forgives her father

Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago recalls how she felt about her father leaving them when she was 10 years old, which has affected the way she interacts with males.
Bea Rose
“I grew up as daddy’s girl, I’m always that kid… then when he decided to leave my family it was to the point na until I was 20 I didn’t have a boyfriend… that kind of impact…” the 23-year-old beauty queen claimed in an interview on “Buzz Ng Bayan” last Sunday.
Bea Rose shared that there were times she “hated” her father. “I had to go to Church all the time and confess. I felt guilty…”
Asked if she already forgave her father, Bea Rose answered, “Actually last December, before I joined Binibining Pilipinas, parang na-bless ako kasi that Christmas was very meaningful... All he said was ‘I’m sorry’ and everything was just okay. It felt like the lightest Christmas sa akin.”
She went on to say that “During the coronation of Binibini my mom was there, my dad was there so we had a family picture…”
It was the fifth time the Philippines had won the Miss International crown. Gemma Cruz-Araneta won in 1964 followed by Aurora Pijuan in 1970, Melanie Marquez in 1979 and Precious Lara Quigaman in 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About